The PenTex Energy Levelized Payment Plan is available to qualifying residential members of the Cooperative who desire to pay an average amount each month.
Your average monthly payment will be determined monthly by averaging the most recent 12 months of billing history, including the current month’s billing. Because this is a moving average, your monthly bill will normally fluctuate slightly depending on your history and current usage.
To qualify, the following conditions must all be met:
- Residential consumers only.
- 12 months of history on this account.
- Current account balance equal to zero.
- Not more than 2 delinquents in 12 months (payments received after 16 days).
- No cut-off notices in last 12 months (payments received after 26 days).
To sign up online: Levelized Billing
Terms of this Billing Plan require all payments to be made on time. If payments are not received by the due date, the plan will be subject to termination. If the plan is terminated, all balances are due and payable at time of termination.
PenTex’s Bank Draft Plan is strongly encouraged in conjunction with this average billing plan. Please contact a PenTex Member Service Representative at (940) 759-2211 to ask for a request form for average billing. They will be glad to assist you.