May 29, 2020: In recognition of the extraordinary circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, PenTex Energy has implemented several measures including:
- To address the difficulties our membership may be experiencing in paying their bills, please contact the PenTex Energy office for further information as we continue to monitor the best steps moving forward to provide reliable energy and proven service to all of our membership.
- The PenTex Energy lobbies are open as of June 1, to visitors. The lobby is once again open, but if members are more comfortable members can continue to pay their bill over the phone, online, or through our iTunes and Google Play smart app. If you have any questions regarding payment or your ability to pay please call us at 940-759-2211, email us at email@example.com, or visit our Contact page.
- On-site energy audits and assessments have been suspended.
- Federal, state and local guidelines and updates will be monitored. As an electricity provider, PenTex Energy provides our members with a national critical function. The health and safety of our employees is of the upmost importance. We are taking steps to help protect them, but please know we are continuing operations to provide uninterrupted electrical service.
- Resources for PenTex Energy members.
- Texoma Council of Governments (TCOG): tcog.com or 800-677-8264
- VISTO: 940-668-6403
- Rolling Plains Management Corporation: 940-723-2211
- For additional PenTex Energy updates please check out our social media pages.